FROM: Dr. Melik Peter Khoury
DATE: January 15, 2016
SUBJECT: Have a Great Semester
Dear Unity College employees.
Thank you all for your work and participation at the State of the College Event. We all work hard, and I am glad we could take a few hours and have a bit of fun…fun, while getting work done. Our students are beginning to arrive and in a few days we will be all hands on deck, so I hope you all enjoy the new semester and finish the academic year strong.
Here are some promises I intend to keep in my efforts to do my part of putting the students first :
- I promise to listen to their concerns and work with staff and faculty to address them.
- I promise to do my absolute best to maintain and increase the value of their degree.
- I promise to try to attend as many of their games, activities, classes, and events as I possibly can.
- I promise to promote a culture of diversity, inclusivity, and mutual support.
- I promise to make sure that every decision made at Unity is done with the student in mind.
- I promise to do everything I can to advance the mission of Unity College.
Let’s have a great semester!!!
Dr. Melik Peter Khoury
President, Unity College