Top 9 Ways for Alumni to EngageWe want to hear your story!
We want to hear your story.
Unity College alumni are different. You know it. We know it. You’re leaders. You’re conservationists. You’re champions of sustainability. You’re doing your part to make the world a better place. We’re working to transform higher education while making sure the value of your Unity College degree keeps increasing. We’ve compiled the following Top 9 Ways for Alumni to Engage with Unity College, and we look forward to hearing from you! To get started, contact Erica Hutchinson.
- Share my story with Unity College – send Unity College an email, write a letter, or make a phone call.
- Highlight my Unity College affiliation on LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social networks.
- Share my alma mater’s progress and the good news about current students and other alums with my social networks.
- Create Internships within my organization for Unity College students.
- Represent my organization at Unity College career fairs; consider graduates for open positions.
- Visit Unity College and give a presentation on my accomplishments since graduation.
- Choose Unity College as one of my top three charitable giving priorities.
- Share my alumni pride at local high school and community college recruiting events.
- Suggest Unity College Distance Education to someone considering a graduate degree or certificate.